buy foundlings jewellery...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Fruity Jewellery


There's no better antidote to the cake I've been wearing than a nice healthy dose of fruit to up the Vitamin C levels as we slide shivering into winter! The sparkling gem's of Anna Lou of London's cherries cheer me up no end, and hers is by far the grooviest shop in Soho these days! Luster Jewelry have come up with such incredibly cute strawberry earrings that they make my face hurt from smiling too much.

Other offerings are the beautiful Apple Pendant from jewellerylove.co.uk, and a little bit of shameless self-promotion of Foundlings Jewellery's Fruit slice earrings - OK so maybe I am their creator, but it doesn't make me love them any less!

No comments: