buy foundlings jewellery...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 2 June 2009

All White Everyone?!

I'm feeling quite fixated with white things at the moment, i like to create in colour, dress in lots of colours and have bright orange hair, so I think I find a sense of calm in objects which are purely white, especially some of these clever designs which are not necessarily supposed to be made from white ceramic! The milk carton jugs from Ricochet Studio are amazing, and I'm definitely getting myself some of Rob Brandt's crushed coffee and espresso cups...
And offerings from the ever fabulous Etsy include Yogagoat's cool as mustard bunch of fortune cookies and The Automatic Crystal's strangely beautiful porcelain peanut necklace!

Finally, last but by no means least, uber cool design studio Mixko create brilliantly unusual items, including my favourites - their lovely ceramic rings. Models include 'Barby' and 'Baby' below...



Whilst researching this post I have totally fallen in love with their ice-cream cone light fittings too, what an ace way to make a feature of energy efficient bulbs! I had a spooky moment actually, as I was in the middle of chomping through a Cornetto when I came accross the picture! The final ring below is the one I decided on for myself, and the funky chunky dude always gets a great reaction when plonked on my tiny little finger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the icecream cone lamp fittings!