buy foundlings jewellery...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 18 October 2008

Jewellery Craziness









It's such a massive pleasure and excitement for me to find so many designers making ridiculous over-the-top jewellery, these are the heroes to which I aspire... It seems trashy kitsch doesn't even have to be cheap! I love all these items so much (if anyone fancies buying me a present sometime?) but I think my absolute favourite is the white gold Diorette ring by Victoire de Castellane, she must be at least as nutty as I am, and Dior let her loose in their collection!

Othe super faves are Tarina Tarantino's new Floriculture, Cartier's Panthere ring, these amazing Wendy Gell necklaces, and Betsy Johnson's Bohemian necklace. Oh to be able to create such stuff! One day Zelly, one day....

No comments: