buy foundlings jewellery...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Nostalgic 80s toys

Lets do this chronologically. Here are my favourite things from back in the day when I was a wee nipper (to be fair I'm not much bigger now, but apparently I'm wiser). In the 80s toys really were good, and these are the things that rocked my little world...
Wuzzles, Keypers, Globugs, Sylvanian Families, the Getalong Gang, Poochie, Rainbow Brite, She-Ra, Thundercats, Dungeons and Dragons (the cartoon NOT the game!), old Sindy dolls with big heads and pink tutus, Care Bears, My Little Ponies, Snugglebums, Fraggles, Doozers, and strange little jewel-like dolls which folded up and turned into pendants or rings but I can't remember for the life of me what they were called.

No comments: